Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Ouverture Collection, S.L.U. (hereinafter “OUVERTURE COLLECTION”)
Postal address: Eloy Gonzalo 27, 28010 Madrid (España)
Telephone: (+34) 722 46 42 54
Why do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at OUVERTURE COLLECTION we process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
(1) To process your registration as a customer and manage the buying process.
(2) To send commercial communications about OUVERTURE COLLECTION’s products (emails, phone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, post, etc.).
(3) The preparation of commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources, with the aim of sending you personalised advertising and analysing your purchasing behaviour.
(4) Abuse and fraud prevention (fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, among others).
(5) Disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), providing that this is required under the legal and statutory provisions.
3. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship, or until you request its cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in Section 2 above (“Purposes”) are as follows:
– Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with OUVERTURE COLLECTION in relation to the purchase of products.
– Purpose (2): Consent expressly given to OUVERTURE COLLECTION at the time your personal data are collected.
– Purpose (3): Consent expressly given to OUVERTURE COLLECTION at the time your personal data are collected in relation to the preparation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Bimba & Lola in relation to the preparation of profiles based on internal sources.
– Purposes (4) and (5): The legal discharge of responsibilities applicable to OUVERTURE COLLECTION.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provided (transport companies, financial institutions, etc.).
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal regulation thus establishes it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we only will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your data.OUVERTURE COLLECTION will cease to process your data, except for imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the same way, you can exercise your right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consents given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address Ouverture Collection, Paseo de la Castellana 93, 5º planta, 28046 Madrid (España). The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (National Identification Document, driving licence or passport).
Finally, we inform you that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
Last updated on December 1st, 2018.